Tuesday, September 13, 2011

(free post) Being Happy With Love

" i LOVE the way i can be having the WORST day of my LIFE and simply talking to YOU completely CHANGES my mood"-myhotcomments.com
  "i wanna be the girl he can be goofy around . i wanna be the girl he can tell anything to. i wanna be the girl hes scared to lose. i wanna be the girl he can hold hands with in public and not care what anyone says. i wanna be the girl who is always on his mind. most of all, i wanna be the girl HE LOVES!"-myhotcomments.com
 Every girl has a dream of the perfect love. To be loved with no worries. There is a guy for every woman in the world but the standards that we hold them to makes it impossible. Girls have to know have a high standard but also not a low one. Finding love is what life is made for. The expectation is to find someone you can spend the rest of your life with and make a family, past down the family name. When girls are young we are taught to be a homemaker and to work hard in everything you do. We girls have all had bad relationships that you learn from so we don't make same mistakes. You have to have a guy that treats you with respect and loves you for yourself. I have learned what I look for because I'm very strong head and know what i want. I found the perfect guy by having a standard that is not huge but not small. I strongly think guys should have respect for the person they are with and not use them for physical things.To be together because you love and see a future with them. I love that I can be myself ,love the guy I'm with and have no worries he will hurt me. It completes my fairytale.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers